freedom.gmsociety.org/remailer/mixmaster.cgi a anon remialer
Version 2.0 of Anonymity 4 Proxy has been released
PROXIES, PROXY CHECKERS, PROXY RELATED SOFT
and ANON REMAILERS
Why would you want to use a proxy?..look at how much info your
browser sends every time you connect to a site-
to see your IP address quick, type WINIPCFG on the START+RUN
a few NOTES & TIPS on using proxies:
- when using a proxy, any proxy, remember that it's usually better not to swim against the current ;-)
as every access is probably monitored in log files.
- for a proxy to be effective, you must turn OFF all
Java, Java Script, Active X and Cookies!
- DO NOT USE
they are NOT secure proxies, read the
Richard Smith's article
posted on alt.comp.virus.
- you can also chain several proxies together- proxy.name.com:8080/proxy2.name.com with the name of the port for the second proxy in the port column (do not forget, proxies are not WWW servers). you can put the proxies in either in the address/URL field of your browser- proxy.name.com:8080/www.URL.you.want.to.visit or inside where manual proxy config is
Sites with Lists of Working Proxies:
NOTE: Here is a simple tip to find "fresh" proxy by ourself:
Deny.de(formerly GigaCrap) is a trully excelent Ruskii site in English with tons of info on proxies, tools, proxy checkers, and
Suppose you want to find French proxy on port 81 and 8080.
Fire-up altavista and key this Boolean query:
".fr:81" OR ".fr:8080" ~anon*; then limit the search between say, 1/02/00 to 14/03/00.
Of course you do not need to limit yourself to the .fr domain, I have read somewhere that
.be rules too; you can also investigate more exotic one too.
Do not forget to check their transparency!
Ijs.Co.Nz (and subsequent pages),
wiktor.dk-proxy list.htm , or
for a list of proxies servers by country, go to
list of proxies,
There are 2 types of proxies-transperant and non-transperant.
Before using a new proxy, always check what type it is:
trully anon proxies will NOT show HTTP_FORWARDED
variables, HTTP_FROM will show if they can grab your email address from
the browser, HTTP_REFERER will show the page you came from.
some of the links bellow will report your proxy is secure, some won't, so it's YOUR judgment:
- cavency.virtualave go to the nph-p.cgi and check up to 10 proxies at once!
(Proxy server not detected = good)
tamos.com/ (to test your environment variables)
- who.html from russia, in english
several links to check to see if yor proxy is really ANON
If the proxy is anonymous, it will see the proxy's IP and the text
"anonym" or "none" in green. if it could see the real IP (Start Button/Run/winipcfg to know it) a little red skull, will appear, so you BETTER look for another proxy.
to study link:
- tamos cgi
- Tiac.net with Java and Java Script tests, refresh tests, ets,
- Shields UP!-will lists your open ports and tell you your computer name on the Net,
- the Anonimizer
- the GLR proxy check ,
cavency.virtualave.net-a proxy checker and a list of proxies too!,
and Several Remailers you can use to ANONIMOUSLY
the Freedom Remailer?
the Anonimizer remailer
the encripted version of the above
use this to post text messages to usenet anonimously
additional software for proxies:
carries the Proxy Hunter, the Proxy Checker, PlooUp, ets
- the a4p shareware will checks the degree of anonimouslity of the proxy you are using,
- the freeware Proxomitron will stop all sorts of info your browsers carelesly tell the outside world, and it act as a proxy too, to set it up, read the
Proxy hunter will find proxies in ANY domain you desire,
- leader.ru-online proxy testers, whois, trace(in russian)
excelent place for proxies, proxy toolz, proxy checkers and MUCH more, or if www.deny.de doesn't work, try
open proxies-use at your own risk!
Surf anonymously thru Stealth
Anonymizer (www.webfringe.com / www.theargon.com) - free service
You can also get a paid account that offers significantly faster access
and additional features.
Surf anonymously thru the
Janus Rewebber -
MagusNet anonymizing proxy
- free service:
That's MagusNet's domain &
port, slash, dash, underscore, dash, then the address (for you newbies
out there :) You'll get a "Forbidden By Delegate" message if it can't look
up your hostname (if this happens, yell at your system administrator, or
use a different proxy)
Sonofsamiam has an impressive
of proxy servers for anonymizing your connection and beating Internet
Privada.net (like anonimiser)
The DefCon proxy
to be checked:
learn much more about proxies at:
I wellcome ANY corections, tips, additions,ets...
chenxq.webprovider.com a japanese dictionary